Rachel and her co-star Channing Tatum made an appearance at “This Morning” show to promote “The Vow“. You can watch the interview in our media archive. We added photos of Rachel during the interview in our gallery.
Tomorrow she will be promoting the movie with Channing in Munich, Germany.
Today was a busy day for our girl since the promotion for “The Vow” officially began. She and Channing Tatum had different interviews and a press junket for the movie in London. We updated you earlier today with the first photos of Rachel outside of BBC Radio 1 but we already added a lot more photos.
We also added the video of Rachel and Channing’s interview at ITV’s “This Morning” show were they made an appearance to promote the movie. Thanks to Sundaystorms of fyMcgosling for uploading the video! We also added photos of Rachel outside the ITV studios.
Rachel was also seen outside the Soho Hotel in London earlier this evening, we assume after the press junket for “The Vow“. We added the first photos in our gallery as well. Her co-star Channing Tatum also revealed they will go to Germany as well this week to promote the movie there.
• The release of “The Vow” is only a month away. The promotion kicked off with Rachel gracing the cover of Glamour and earlier this week a brand new video was released of Rachel and her co-star Channing Tatum introducing the Latin American trailer of the movie. We added the video in our media archive.
• The Film Music Reporter reported that Dario Marianelli will score the “Passion” from director Brian De Palma. They confirmed the news with SBS Productions who are producing the movie. Rachel will co-star with Noomi Rapace as we previous reported. Marianelli already composed for Atonement, Pride and Prejudice and V for Vendetta.
SBS Productions has confirmed to Film Music Reporter that Dario Marianelli is set to score Brian De Palma’s upcoming drama Passion. The movie starring Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace is a remake of the French psychodrama Love Crime (Crime d’amour)
• The Hollywood Reporter recently released a new interview with “Midnight in Paris” director Woody Allen about the story behind the movie. He also talked a bit about Rachel:
For Gil’s difficult and demanding fiancee, Inez, Allen says he had Rachel McAdams in mind as he was writing. And when he pitched her the part, he told her, “It would be much more interesting for you to play this kind of character. You don’t want to go your whole life playing these beautiful girls. You want to play some bitchy parts. It’s much more interesting for you.”
• “Midnight in Paris” continues receiving award nods. BAFTA recently announced their long list and the movie is nominated in 13 categories for now including Best Film, Best Director and Best Leading Actor (Owen Wilson). Congrats to the cast and crew!
• “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” is still in theaters with an estimated $157,415,000 (taking 3th place in this week’s box office) domestic and $263,415,000 so far world wide.
Rachel is gracing the cover of this February’s Glamour magazine like we updated earlier today. We added the high quality scans of the cover and interview in our gallery as well as 3 new outtakes. We also replaced the previous outtakes with slightly bigger ones. The photos were taken by photographer Alexei Hay who also did her Elle Magazine cover of June 2011.
Don’t forget to read the full interview of her Glamour cover in our press archive. We also want to wish everyone a (belated) happy new year!
Rachel is gracing the cover of this February’s Glamour Magazine (US) to promote her upcoming movie “The Vow” with Channing Tatum. The magazine will hit newsstand January 10. We added the cover and first outtakes in our gallery. Sorry for the delay, but we were on vacation and we just returned.
We also added the interview in our library, Rachel talks about “The Vow“, her costars and more.
She’s smart and gorgeous, yet manages to be the most un-celeblike celeb we’ve ever met. What’s Rachel McAdams’ secret? Good friends, a “normal” life, an ex who adores her…and one really big knife. Plus, check out Rachel’s romantic cover-shoot gallery for Glamour’s February 2012 issue.
Rachel McAdams is just so cool. When I meet the 33-year-old actress for tea at a London hotel, she’s wearing a loose sweatshirt, and her hair, in a dozen tiny buns, makes her look kind of adorably crazy. “Oh, this is just how I dry my hair!” she says, laughing, without the least bit of self-consciousness. And that easy charm is trademark low-key McAdams: She does not frequent parties sponsored by giant fashion houses. She has no perfume deal. She still lives in Toronto in the same house she bought after a hilarious turn in Mean Girls years ago
Read full interview
Just like last year we decided to review this year of Rachel in an update that will give you a review and summary of Rachel in 2011. She had two films coming out: “Midnight in Paris” and “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” and also did some promotion for “Morning Glory” early this year. With Cannes and the succes of “Midnight in Paris” it has been a good year for our girl.
Read our full review after the jump/inside.
We recently added the first television spots for “The Vow” in our media archive. They include a few new glimpses of unreleased footage of the movie so be sure to watch them both.
We also realized that we didn’t make screen captures of the official website for the movie so we just added those. The quiz part of the site includes new stills. “The Vow” is set to release February 10, 2012 in the US/UK. And be sure to get your ticket for the free online event for the movie.