According to Channing’s website Rachel & Channing will kick off the US promo tour this week.
The first interviews to promote “The Vow” were also released. Rezirb.com published an article with quotes from director Michael Sucsy, Channing Tatum and Rachel about the movie. Be sure to read the interview in our press archive.
Scotsman.com released a brand new interview of Rachel, we assume taken during her press days in London, earlier today. Keep an eye on “The Vow” tag in our library, we will try to add all the new interviews of Rachel to promote the movie in our press archive as soon as possible.
Rachel McAdams, star of new romantic weepie The Vow, is a beguiling mix of open charm and steely determination. Just the right qualities to take you the top in the film business
Rachel McAdams deserves an Oscar for making us cry in public. There was The Time Traveller’s Wife in which her love for her husband (Eric Bana) was romantically challenged due to his incessant time-zone zapping; followed by The Notebook, opposite a then rising star, Ryan Gosling in which two people from different sides of the tracks were united in a touching full-blown “I can’t live without you” love. This role catapulted the actress from relative obscurity to the dizzy heights of Hollywood, with her name suddenly on the lips of top agents.
Read full interview
Two brand new TV spots were released of “The Vow” with even more new footage of the movie. We added both tv spots in our media archive. Be sure to watch them both, Rachel & Channing share some cute moments! We also added a video of Rachel and Channing during “The Vow” Germany photocall earlier this week.
Rachel and her co-star Channing Tatum made an appearance at “This Morning” show to promote “The Vow“. You can watch the interview in our media archive. We added photos of Rachel during the interview in our gallery.
Tomorrow she will be promoting the movie with Channing in Munich, Germany.
Today was a busy day for our girl since the promotion for “The Vow” officially began. She and Channing Tatum had different interviews and a press junket for the movie in London. We updated you earlier today with the first photos of Rachel outside of BBC Radio 1 but we already added a lot more photos.
We also added the video of Rachel and Channing’s interview at ITV’s “This Morning” show were they made an appearance to promote the movie. Thanks to Sundaystorms of fyMcgosling for uploading the video! We also added photos of Rachel outside the ITV studios.
Rachel was also seen outside the Soho Hotel in London earlier this evening, we assume after the press junket for “The Vow“. We added the first photos in our gallery as well. Her co-star Channing Tatum also revealed they will go to Germany as well this week to promote the movie there.
• The release of “The Vow” is only a month away. The promotion kicked off with Rachel gracing the cover of Glamour and earlier this week a brand new video was released of Rachel and her co-star Channing Tatum introducing the Latin American trailer of the movie. We added the video in our media archive.
• The Film Music Reporter reported that Dario Marianelli will score the “Passion” from director Brian De Palma. They confirmed the news with SBS Productions who are producing the movie. Rachel will co-star with Noomi Rapace as we previous reported. Marianelli already composed for Atonement, Pride and Prejudice and V for Vendetta.
SBS Productions has confirmed to Film Music Reporter that Dario Marianelli is set to score Brian De Palma’s upcoming drama Passion. The movie starring Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace is a remake of the French psychodrama Love Crime (Crime d’amour)
• The Hollywood Reporter recently released a new interview with “Midnight in Paris” director Woody Allen about the story behind the movie. He also talked a bit about Rachel:
For Gil’s difficult and demanding fiancee, Inez, Allen says he had Rachel McAdams in mind as he was writing. And when he pitched her the part, he told her, “It would be much more interesting for you to play this kind of character. You don’t want to go your whole life playing these beautiful girls. You want to play some bitchy parts. It’s much more interesting for you.”
• “Midnight in Paris” continues receiving award nods. BAFTA recently announced their long list and the movie is nominated in 13 categories for now including Best Film, Best Director and Best Leading Actor (Owen Wilson). Congrats to the cast and crew!
• “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” is still in theaters with an estimated $157,415,000 (taking 3th place in this week’s box office) domestic and $263,415,000 so far world wide.
Rachel is gracing the cover of this February’s Glamour magazine like we updated earlier today. We added the high quality scans of the cover and interview in our gallery as well as 3 new outtakes. We also replaced the previous outtakes with slightly bigger ones. The photos were taken by photographer Alexei Hay who also did her Elle Magazine cover of June 2011.
Don’t forget to read the full interview of her Glamour cover in our press archive. We also want to wish everyone a (belated) happy new year!